Kritika Agarwal has over 8 years of experience in general corporate, mergers and acquisitions, competition law, intellectual property, finance and information technology, and has advised on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments, foreign direct investments and financing transactions. Kritika has also advised on competition law aspects of several domestic and cross-border acquisitions.
+91 22 61237272
- Assisted Chart Industries Inc., on its acquisition of VRV Asia Pacific Private Limited as a part of Chart’s global acquisition of VRV Srl and its subsidiaries, valued at US$143 million.
- Represented the Sanwal family on the sale of their 100% shareholding in AIMS Impex Private Limited to Eternis Fine Chemicals Limited for an aggregate purchase price of US$15 million.
- Represented Arneg S.p.A in its acquisition of a further stake of 30% in its Indian joint venture company, Arneg India Private Limited from Ambience Airconditioning Equipment Private Limited, for INR120 million.
- Advised Intertape Polymer Group Inc. on acquisition of an additional state in Powerband Industries Private Limited from its Indian joint venture partners.
- Represented Bertram Capital on the acquisition of Perennials and Sutherland, LLC.
- Represented Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Factory Inc. on its acquisition of an additional stake of 20% in its existing joint venture company, Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited from Claris Lifesciences Limited.
- Represented Axis Bank Limited on complex corporate, insurance and securities law issues in respect of the proposed merger of Max Life Insurance Company Limited with HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited (now terminated.)
- Represented Roto-Die Company, Inc. on its indirect acquisition of Electro Optic (Asia) Private Limited and restructuring of its Indian subsidiaries.
- Represented Altas Copco AB on the sale of the road construction equipment business owned by its Indian affiliate, Atlas Copco (India) Limited to Fayat group.
- Represented Carnival Films Private Limited on acquisition of several multiplex chains, including Big Cinemas, Glitz Cinemas and Broadway Cinemas.
- Asia Pacific Legal 500
- Inbound investments into India
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), National Law University, Jodhpur, 2012
- Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa