Projects and Energy
We have experience in a wide range of infrastructure projects, including energy, waste management, road, port, airport, and oil and gas projects. We represent lenders, EPC contractors, O&M contractors, and government entities, and has end-to-end expertise in this area. Recently, we have assisted:
- Schlumberger Solutions Private Limited on legal advice for its Indian operations.
- Givaudan (India) Private Limited on the establishment of a large manufacturing plant at Pune, Maharashtra, and on preparing contracts and documents with regard to appointment of various contractors in respect of the same.
- N-Viro Systems Canada LP in respect of its supply agreement with Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited.
- Nippon Soda on its chemicals business operations structuring, finance issues, supply contracts with Indian customers, etc.
- Water Quality Association in connection with a Code of Conduct undertaking from one of its large multinational customers.
- Rethink Energy Corporation in respect of its shareholding in SunEdison India Private Limited, including analyzing project specific aspects relating to solar power and also advising on implications of squeezing out minority share holding and strategising potential disputes.
- 8minutenergy Renewables, USA on a bid for setting up of Solar PV Power Projects in the state of Punjab by Punjab Energy Development Agency.
- Hareon Solar Technology Company Limited in connection with a joint venture agreement with ReNew Power Ventures Private Limited, an independent Indian power producer, to develop a solar project of 72 MW capacity in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Alder Fund I AB in respect of safer OY’s exposure through a joint venture in a project with Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited.
- Ceres BioSystems India Private Limited on a contract issue with Gujarat State Fertilizer and Chemicals Limited, a large State Government Company.