We have experience in a wide range of infrastructure projects, including energy, waste management, road, port, airport, and oil and gas projects. We represent lenders, EPC contractors, O&M contractors, and government entities, and have end-to-end expertise in this area.
Recent Transactions in Projects and Energy
- Elementis Holdings Limited on its EPCM Contract in respect of a new greenfield factory in India.
- Tecnimont Private Limited in relation to setting up industrial plants in the oil and gas, petrochemical and fertilizer sectors.
- Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc. in reviewing and finalizing a supply agreement to be entered into with SAN Engineering and Locomotive Company Limited.
- Corob India Private Limited on several Indian law issues in connection with setting up a greenfield manufacturing plant.
- Ingemetal Solar India Private Limited on an equipment supply contract and an assembly and erection contract for a solar power project being set up in Gujarat.
- Givaudan (India) Private Limited on the establishment of a large manufacturing plant at Pune, Maharashtra, and on preparing contracts and documents for the appointment of various contractors.
- N-Viro Systems Canada LP in respect of its supply agreement with Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited.
- Nippon Soda on its chemicals business operations, finance issues, and supply contracts with Indian customers.
- Water Quality Association in connection with a Code of Conduct undertaking from one of its large multinational customers.
- Rethink Energy Corporation in respect of its shareholding in SunEdison India Private Limited, including analyzing project specific aspects relating to solar power, and advising on implications of squeezing out minority shareholding and strategizing potential disputes.
- 8minutenergy Renewables, USA, on its bid to establish Solar PV Power Projects in the state of Punjab by the Punjab Energy Development Agency.
- Hareon Solar Technology Company Limited in connection with a joint venture agreement with ReNew Power Ventures Private Limited, an independent Indian power producer, to develop a solar project of 72 MW capacity in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Alder Fund I AB in respect of safer OY’s exposure through a joint venture in a project with Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited.
- Ceres BioSystems India Private Limited on a contract issue with Gujarat State Fertilizer and Chemicals Limited, a large State Government Company.