Meticulous and comprehensive advisory capabilities on governance, policy, and regulatory framework implementation.
- Empaxis Data Management India Private Limited, a subsidiary of the leading US data management services provider, Empaxis Data Management, Inc. on corporate and FEMA matters, and Indian governance issues.
- CPP Assistance Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of the UK-based CPP Group Plc., in its investment in an Indian business process management company in India, involving a deferred buyout deal in several tranches, which raised many governance, control and compliance issues.
- International Game Technology PLC on Indian corporate governance implications in connection with separation of senior level employees and reorganizing the board of directors of its Indian subsidiary.
- ChargePoint, Inc. in connection with its proposed joint venture transaction in India in EV charging space, as also on governance and management issues of its Indian subsidiary, ChargePoint Technologies India Private Limited.
- Wacoal Corporation on its proposed single brand retail joint venture in India with Periwinkle Fashions Private Limited and represented it before the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion and the Foreign Investment Promotion Board in obtaining their approval.