Well-established practice assisting global organizations in safeguarding their intellectual property assets (trademarks, copyrights, designs and patents) in India.
- Technicolor Trademark Management on trademark renewal and change of proprietor address.
- Foodcare Sp. Z o.o. in issuing a cease and desist legal notice on a Delhi-based distributor, seeking to refrain the distributor from passing-off their product under an unregistered trademark.
- Horseware Products Limited, a leading manufacturer for equestrian life, and filed two trademark applications.
- Carl Freudenberg KG in prosecuting its trademark applications in India.
- Eddie Bauer Licensing Services LLC in prosecuting its trademark applications in India for the mark FIRST ASCENT.
- APN Health, LLC on an investment by an Indian resident in APN Health, LLC, by way of a share subscription, from a regulatory and IP perspective.
- GlobalEnglish Corporation on issues relating to assignment of intellectual property rights by the employees of a service provider and by the service provider to the service recipient pursuant to a stock purchase transaction involving GlobalEnglish Corporation.
- Brighthaven Ventures, L.L.C. on a major contract concerning sub-licensing of its intellectual property rights to an Indian pharmaceutical company.
- Woolmark Services India Pvt. Ltd. and represented it before the Trademark Registry in matters involving infringement of one of the world’s most well-known trademarks, “Woolmark.”
- QA Systems GmbH in responding to objections raised by the Trademark Registry on an international trademark application.
- Temple Wellness Ventures LLP on IP and regulatory issues with reference to a distribution contract for a neutraceutical and wellness products in India.
- European Renal Association – European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) and assisted in preparing and sending legal notices in a complex case of passing off involving fraud.
- TA PDI Holdings, Inc. on a major Indian IT company acquisition involving major IP ownership issues.
- Appear TV AS on the legal steps and issues in connection with infringement / passing off of its domain name.
- Escapology LLC and Escapology Guernsey Limited in a passing-off claim against its ex-business partners.