In our general corporate practice, we advise clients on corporate, commercial and regulatory issues. We also regularly assist clients in corporate and commercial disputes involving breaches of shareholders’ rights or directors’ duties. We also assist companies in ongoing administration. Recently, we have assisted:
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc. on corporate issues in relation to its joint venture company, Powerband Industries Private Limited.
- Hino Motors, on its technology collaboration agreement with Ashok Leyland Limited.
- Lumiata, Inc. on various ongoing corporate and tax matters in respect of an Indian entity, Lumiata Analytics Private Limited.
- PathPartner Technology Consulting Private Limited on various exit rights, including, inter alia, buyback of shares available to one of the key shareholders of the PathPartner.
- Valagro S.p.A on post-acquisition compliances, including, inter alia, compliance under the Biological Diversity Act, 2002 for various approvals and also on the Companies Act, 2013 for related party transaction and other related laws.
- SVN International Corporation in connection with a complex international master franchise agreement with an Indian franchisee from an Indian regulatory and tax perspective.
- Jupiter Oxygen Corporation on appropriate governing law and dispute resolution clauses for contracts with Indian parties.
- Satyug Gold Private Limited in drafting and finalizing a model franchising agreement to be entered into with potential franchisors in India for its products and plans.
- Smith and Williamson LLP the EC and CADE Monitoring Trustee, on Indian corporate and commercial law matters in the merger case of Syniverse/MACH.
- Telstar a Spanish company and a part of the Azbil group, on corporate law matters in India.