In our corporate restructuring practice, we advise clients on entity and business restructuring and reorganizations as well as insolvency and liquidation matters. In this practice area, we focus on providing integrated corporate and tax advice on restructuring and insolvency matters.
Recently, we have assisted:
- NantHealth Inc. on tax issues in relation to the sale of its Indian subsidiary to Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Roto-Die Company, Inc. on the proposed amalgamation of its subsidiaries, RotoMetrics India Private Limited and Electro Optic (Asia) Private Limited.
- Essence Group Holding Corporation on winding-up of its Indian group company, Lumeris India Private Limited, including assistance on release and separation of the employees.
- CP Prima Aquaculture on establishing operations in India, and Indian company law, tax and foreign exchange matters.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited on the amalgamation of Glenmark Generics Limited and Glenmark Access Limited with Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- WH Acquisitions, Inc. on the proposed inter-group restructuring from an Indian foreign exchange regulatory, company and tax law perspective.
- Agora Group, LLC in the sale of its Indian captive to Virtusa Corporation, as a part of a global asset purchase agreement, at a price of US$11 million.
- LiveCareer, Limited on a global group restructuring from an Indian corporate and foreign exchange regulatory perspective including in preparing and finalizing various documents for the restructuring at an India level.