N. Raja Sujith
Head of Transactions Practice & Managing Partner
N. Raja Sujith has more than 23 years of experience in corporate and commercial law, including foreign investment, technology, outsourcing, joint ventures, M&A, restructuring and insolvency, and real property law. He also represents private equity and venture capital funds, and start-up companies in their financial investments, due diligence and documentation. He has been recognized as one of the leading corporate/M&A practitioners in India.
+91 80 41470000
- Represented Accelerator Enterprise Private Limited on the Series A investment by Accel Partners.
- Represented Devang Mehta and Sandeep B. Shetty on their investment in Gaia Smart Cities Solutions Private Limited.
- Advised Maybank, a Malaysian bank, in setting up their offshore development center in Bangalore.
- Represented Thyssenkrupp India in acquisition of assets relating to crushers and screens from Nawa Engineers & Consultants Private Limited.
- Advised Altran Technologies India Private Limited on a technology master consulting agreement between Lam Research and Vignani Technologies Private Limited, including on data privacy and IP protection issues.
- Advised Tyco Fire and Security India Private Limited (Now a part of Johnson Controls Group) on the process of transfer of employees from one group entity to another group entity including reviewing of all employee transfer related documentation as part of the transaction consists of divesting the business.
- Advised Valagro S.p.A, an Italian company which has been offering a wide range of biostimulants and fertilizers for sustainable agriculture and other industrial application, on various employment law issues in India including secondment of an Italian employee as key managerial person in its India subsidiary.
- Represented Suez Water Technologies in reviewing, finalising and registering the sale deed for acquisition of factory premises including industrial building from GE India Industrial Pvt. Ltd. as part of Suez’s acquisition of GE water and process technology business.
- Asia Pacific Legal500
- Who’s Who Legal
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Real Property
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Consumer and Retail
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- BA, LLB, SDM Law College, University of Mangalore (1995)
- Bar Council of Kerala
- International Bar Association
- Inter Pacific Bar Association