Majmudar & Partners
Kritika Agarwal has over 9 years of experience in general corporate, mergers and acquisitions, competition law, intellectual property, pharmaceutical and information technology laws, and has advised on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments, foreign direct investments and financing transactions. Kritika also advises on competition law aspects of several domestic and cross-border acquisitions.
+91 22 61237272
- Represented Carlisle Companies Incorporated (NYSE:CSL) on the sale of its braking and friction division globally to CentroMotion.
- Represented ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:ZI) on its acquisition of Insent, Inc., including InsentApp India Private Limited, through a merger process.
- Represented Centre Lane Partners on acquisition of Synacor, Inc. and its Indian subsidiary, Zimbra Technology India Private Limited, through a tender offer and subsequent reverse merger. The transaction values Synacor, Inc. at US$92 million.
- Represented Perforce Software, Inc. on an acquihire transaction in India.
- Assisted Korn Ferry (NYSE:KYF) on its global acquisition of three companies from TwentyEighty, Inc., including ESI Performance India Private Limited.
- Assisted Chart Industries Inc. (NYSE:GTLS) on its acquisition of VRV Asia Pacific Private Limited as a part of Chart’s global acquisition of VRV Srl and its subsidiaries, valued at US$143 million. Also, assisted Chart on acquisition of employees of Harsco Services India Private Limited as a part of its global acquisition of the Air-X-Changers business of Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) valued at US$592 million.
- Assisted Wynnchurch Capital on its proposed acquisition of a US-based group engaged in manufacture of steel flanges and having subsidiaries in Europe and India.
- Assisted United Retirement Plan Consultants on the sale of its Indian subsidiary to Ascensus as a part of Ascensus’ global acquisition of United Retirement Plan Consultants group and the underlying business.
- Advised Intertape Polymer Group Inc. (TSE:ITP) on acquisition of an additional state in Powerband Industries Private Limited from its Indian joint venture partners.
- Represented Bertram Capital on the acquisition of Perennials and Sutherland, LLC.
- Represented Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Factory Inc. on its acquisition of an additional stake of 20% in its existing joint venture company, Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited from Claris Lifesciences Limited.
- Represented Axis Bank Limited (NSE:AXISBANK) on complex corporate, insurance and securities law issues in respect of the proposed merger of Max Life Insurance Company Limited with HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited (now terminated.)
- Represented Roto-Die Company, Inc. on its indirect acquisition of Electro Optic (Asia) Private Limited and restructuring of its Indian subsidiaries.
- Represented Altas Copco AB on the sale of the road construction equipment business owned by its Indian affiliate, Atlas Copco (India) Limited to Fayat group.
- Represented Carnival Films Private Limited on acquisition of several multiplex chains, including Big Cinemas, Glitz Cinemas and Broadway Cinemas.
- Asia Pacific Legal 500
- Inbound investments into India
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), National Law University, Jodhpur, 2012
- Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa