+91 22 61237272
Fraser Alexander is a senior disputes lawyer having more than 25 years of experience. His expertise includes banking and commercial litigation, including insolvency proceedings and also advices on contractual litigation and arbitration. He is empaneled with the HSBC Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Baroda and the Corporation Bank. He is on the panel of arbitrators of Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration.
Recently, Fraser has:
- Represented Dhanlaxmi Bank on intervention applications in winding-up proceedings filed by the unsecured creditors of a borrower company.
- Advised Punjab National Bank, being the lead bank of consortium, on enforceability of the loan and security documents against a borrower company in default, and its guarantors, and on the strategy of initiating necessary and effective legal proceedings, and on the choice of forum for seeking reliefs.
- Represented NCR Corporation India Private Limited on winding-up proceedings against C-Edge Technologies Limited for recovery of ATM charges.
- Represented Axis Bank on multiple proceedings pertaining to office premises at Andheri, Mumbai.
- Advised Middle East Bank on possible options for recovery of debt by Indian guarantors.
- Banking and Finance
- Disputes (Litigation & Arbitration)
- Real Property
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- BAL, LLB, Government Law College, Trivandrum (1991)
- Bar Council of Delhi
- City Civil Court Bar Association, Mumbai
- DRT Bar Association, Mumbai
- Chambers and Partners
- The Asialaw Leading Lawyers